Steel Strength at 1/5th the weight. Light Yet Strong and Slim.
⭐【Compatibility】 This case is compatible with iPhone Xs Max. It is NOT compatible with iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, or iPhone X.29.99
IPhone XS Max Thin 0.7mm Slim Light Smooth Real Aramid Fiber Protective Phone Case Scratch Resistant Durable Cover - Black
- ⭐【5X Steel Strength】 The advanced composite material (100% Real Aramid Fiber) we use to build the case is 5 times as strong as steel of the same weight. This material is commonly used in armor (bulletproof vest), spacecraft, jet engines and race cars.
- ⭐【Slim & Protective】 While the case is only 0.7mm thin and lightweight, our Karbon case is also very protective. It provides two (2) feet of protection without adding bulkiness.
- ⭐【Wireless Charging Compatibility】 This case will work with all wireless chargers. Our case also will not interfere with WIFI, cellular, GPS, or Bluetooth signal.
- ⭐【Screen Protection NOT included but highly recommended】 ⭐【This case has No metal insert. Will NOT work with Evutec Vent Mount】⭐
Real Aramid Fiber Slim Profile Five (5) times stronger than steel of the same size. With 0.7 mm thickness, this case help minimize bulkiness and maintain the phone's natural look. Drop Protection Supper Light Weight Standard protection. Designed to withstand a 2 ft drop while keeping your device in pristine condition. This is the lightest case we have ever made. It adds very little to the phone's original weight. Wireless Charging Compatible Anti-Slip Grip Allows wireless charging function fully as designed The non-slip groves on the edge of the case ensure a firm grip. No Interference Smooth Touch This case will not interfere with Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, or Cellphone signals. The case gives an overall smooth touch feeling. Experience it will be the best description.
- REAL MATERIAL EXTERIOR - Real Advanced Composite Material (ACM)
- Karbon is an advanced composite material made with aramid fibers.
- Five (5) times stronger than steel of the same size.
- Known for being both strong and light weight.
- Aramid fibers are also used in aerospace and advanced military application, including ballistic-rated body armor.
- Bulletproof material used in a phone case.
- The strongest material for phone cases
- Key Features: