Steel Strength at 1/5th the weight. Light Yet Strong and Slim.
- ⭐【Compatibility】 This case is compatible with iPhone X / Xs. It is NOT compatible with iPhone Xs Max or iPhone XR
Karbon SP IPhone X / Xs Thin 0.7mm Slim Light Smooth Real Aramid Fiber Protective Phone Case Scratch Resistant Durable Cover - Black
- ⭐【5X Steel Strength】 The advanced composite material (100% Real Aramid Fiber) we use to build the case is 5 times as strong as steel of the same weight. This material is commonly used in armor (bulletproof vest), spacecraft, jet engines and race cars.
- ⭐【Slim & Protective】 While the case is only 0.7mm thin and lightweight, our Karbon case is also very protective. It provides two (2) feet of protection without adding bulkiness.
- ⭐【Wireless Charging Compatibility】 This case will work with all wireless chargers. Our case also will not interfere with WIFI, cellular, GPS, or Bluetooth signal.
- ⭐【Screen Protection NOT included but highly recommended】 ⭐【This case has No metal insert. Will NOT work with Evutec Vent Mount】⭐
|Real Aramid Fiber||Slim Profile|
|Five (5) times stronger than steel of the same size.||With 0.7 mm thickness, this case help minimize bulkiness and maintain the phone's natural look.|
|Drop Protection||Supper Light Weight|
|Standard protection. Designed to withstand a 2 ft drop while keeping your device in pristine condition.||This is the lightest case we have ever made. It adds very little to the phone's original weight.|
|Wireless Charging Compatible||Anti-Slip Grip|
|Allows wireless charging function fully as designed||The non-slip groves on the edge of the case ensure a firm grip.|
|No Interference||Smooth Touch|
|This case will not interfere with Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, or Cellphone signals.||The case gives an overall smooth touch feeling. Experience it will be the best description.|
- REAL MATERIAL EXTERIOR - Real Advanced Composite Material (ACM)
- Karbon is an advanced composite material made with aramid fibers.
- Five (5) times stronger than steel of the same size.
- Known for being both strong and light weight.
- Aramid fibers are also used in aerospace and advanced military application, including ballistic-rated body armor.
- Bulletproof material used in a phone case.
- The strongest material for phone cases